October 6, 2009

i'm a girl acctually.haha

this is some notes about my uncoming PMR.

DAD:
elin my Darling,
just do the best you can,
ingat ALLAH ingat success.

MOM :
Izrin my daughter,
there is nothing impossible in this world.
what ever you do ,
i will always pray for your success.

AKAK :
Dear Izrin,
all the BEST for PMR.
we all have faith in you.
we always have faith in you.
i hope you will be the first in this family to get 8 A's

p/s : always remember law of attraction.
if you think you CAN, you CAN!

IZLIA:
do the best!
make us proud!
face it like a war.
perang biar habis-habisan.
GOODLUCK.


ME :
wow thanks guys, what i think from your hopes and pray are very important for me. i have a big responsible to hold. i know i CAN do the best as what akak said.yeah thats right. remembering ALLAH is also very important for me. ALLAH is where i ask and mengadu with. allah is the one who knows what i feel now and that i want for my future.i wish to have.nonono .i want 8 A's. i want flying colours. i know i can do this. selama 3 tahun belajar, hanya 2 jam untuk menentukan who am i.

No comments: