June 26, 2009

R.I.P michael jackson

cute mj


wow it was a shock.i really can't believe it.at first my friend, Syikin told me about this this morning at school.then i was like okay.maybe she's try to make a joke.

then suddenly i went back i sign yahoo and i saw the story about Michael death.

It still has not hit me. It feels so strange. Michael Jackson is dead. He was only 50 years old, a milestone age. He just celebrated the 25th anniversary of "Thriller," the best-selling album of all time, and re-released it in February.He was scheduled to start his show run in London in a few weeks.

Maybe Michael's career had reached its peak, but I was not convinced that he was done with music. When he turned 50 last August, I did a series of interviews with radio stations. All of the DJ asked me if I thought Michael Jackson could make a comeback. They wanted to know if he could get past the controversies that dominated his news coverage over the last 10-plus years. My answer was a matter-of-fact "yes."

Rosemary Jean-Louis, a Michael Jackson fan and blogger from Atlanta, is nervous, hoping the news reports that Jackson has died are not true. "I don't want to believe it because it's Michael Jackson," Jean-Louis says. "He has been the guy considered invincible who always seems to come back. He is only 50. He was on the verge of such a big comeback with his concerts. No matter what he's gone through or what the crazy circumstances and dark period of his life with that poor trial-that taken aside-he is one of the musical geniuses of our times, truly the King of Pop."

I never learned to do his moonwalk dance move, it's awesome.

last but not least,I offer my sincere to his children, parents, siblings, and other family members, and to his friends and fans.

REST IN PEACE, MICHAEL JACKSON.
may god bless you.
You are not alone Michael you are with Jesus now.
We will miss you but your music will live on forever.
My condolences go out to the entire Jackson family

here i post u his video.
titled : "beat it"
by : michael jackson

<\div>

1 comment:

theroyalcrapster said...

i like your blog!! :) you have great entries lately!!